Who are we?
The Alliance is a dynamic organization of physicians and physician spouses that represents the family of medicine. By joining you can:
- Develop lasting friendships
- Find a ready-made support system for the unique challenges of life within a medical family
- Participate in meaningful health and wellness promotions
- Protect community wellness through legislative advocacy
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Keep informed with the WCMSA Directory, The Acquainter –our local alliance newsletter, and The Pulse –the ISMSA quarterly newsletter
The purpose of this Alliance shall be to assist the Winnebago County Medical Society in its programs to improve the quality of life through health education and services, and to cultivate friendly relations and promote mutual understanding among physician’s families.